Are you spending fewer days in the office and would only like to pay for parking for the days you commute? An APCOA Flexi-Pass is a flexible ticket that is ideal for part-time workers who are only in the office a few times a week.
The APCOA Flexi-Pass not only saves you up to 20% on your parking but it also allows you to park at a secure APCOA location of your choice on any day of the week, including weekends, providing you with more flexibility than a standard season ticket.
You can currently purchase a Flexi-Pass for Three Bridges Station, Dorking Station, Redhill Station, Luton Airport Parkway Station, Haywards Heath Station and Royston Station.
How does Flexi-Pass work?
A Flexi-Pass comes in two pass options and provides you with the freedom to park at your required location, for the selected number of visits, within the pass day timeframe.
- A 16-daily visit pass permits 16 visits* which can be used within 56 days - ideal if you need to park for two or three days a week.
- A 8-daily visit pass permits 8 visits* which can be used within 28 days - a great option if you need to park for two days a week.
*One visit is 1 calendar day from the time you enter the car park
- Flexible Parking - choose how you park
- Discounted Parking - provides you with savings of up to 20% on the daily tariff
- Renew at any time* – helping you plan ahead
- No contract - if your circumstances change, no problem, you do not have to renew when your current pass expires
- Park from the next day after your Flexi-Pass purchase
Where can you buy it today?
To save time you can purchase a Flexi-Pass online today and start parking as early as tomorrow.
Do you have a question or need further help?
*Subject to individual car park opening times and terms and conditions.
*Unused visits per pass do not roll over to a renewed pass.
*When renewing your Flexi-Pass, the start date will commence after your current pass expiry date.
Click here for Flexi-Pass Terms and Conditions.
Help & Support
If you wish to speak to one of our customer service agents via live chat, please head to our contact us page by clicking here
Live chat is available between the hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Alternatively, please call 0345 222 7262