On-street Civil Parking Enforcement is an emotive issue. It demands a sensitive approach.
Through our Park and Guard dual product and service offering, we provide highly professional 'end-to-end' tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of local authorities across the UK.
We manage effectively and plan efficiently, delivering excellent quality and value at every stage.
Our on-street Park and Guard enforcement includes:
- Civil Enforcement Officers
- Body Cams
- GPS Tracking
- Mobile CCTV Vehicles and Enforcement Officers
- Static CCTV Monitoring and Processing
- Car Park Attendants
- Removals and Relocations
- Vehicle Pound Provision and Management
- Parking Equipment Supply and Maintenance Teams
- Representation and Appeals' Service
- CCTV Processing Staff
- Bailiff Management
- Maintenance and Management of Car Parks
- Replacement Service for Signs and Lines
- Processing Unit and Permit Management Notice
- School Crossing Patrol
- Management Information Systems (Incorporating Yield Management)
- Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) Tracking
- Body Cams
- Cashless Parking Systems
- Online Payment and Permit Solutions
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Systems
We also offer fully-hosted application hardware from our secure IT data centre.
APCOA - The word on the street for Enforcement Services